Tony Pearce will speak in the morning service. This will be an in-person service with live streaming.
2 Timothy 3-4
In the last days perilous times will come. Are we on the verge of the great tribulation? What will be the characteristics of people in the last days?
“But you…” A phrase used three times by Paul to say what we should do:
- Preach the Gospel
- Stay tuned to the word of God
- Have hope in the day of judgement
Tony Pearce will speak in the evening service. This will be an in-person service.
This month in Prophecy talk
“I am against you O Gog, chief prince of Meshech …“
- Fighting talk from Russia – dangers around Kaliningrad / Lithuania as well as Ukraine. Will there be a nuclear war?
- Israel attacks Damascus, Russia warns and Iran on the way to nuclear bomb. Will Israel launch an attack? Meanwhile Israel government coalition collapses.
- World in danger of famine, energy shortages, unrest and weather related disasters
- Pregnant men and undefinable women. Ongoing woke madness afflicts the west.
Stay tuned – one hope – Jesus is coming.