The Coming of the Lord draws near.
As we see the troubled times we live in let us look up and lift up our heads for our redemption draws near. Jesus is coming to take back control of the world which human sin has given over to the ‘prince of the power of the air’ (Satan).
Jesus came once as the suffering servant to die for our sins and rise from the dead to give eternal life to all believers. He is coming again as the reigning king with all power of God at His disposal to judge the world in righteousness. Then He will take control as the kingdom of this world becomes the Kingdom of our God and His Messiah / Christ and He shall reign for ever and ever.
I am doing a three part series on this subject for the online service at The Bridge Christian Fellowship.
- The fact of the rapture and its implications for the last generation of believing Christians.
- The timing of the event and the significance of the ‘Thief in the night’.
- The Millennial Reign of the Messiah
- Coronavirus and Bible Prophecy
- Revelation 20
- Israel and the Bible.
- Revelation 21: New heavens and new earth
- Looking at the current unrest in society
- Revelation 22. Jesus said ‘I am coming quickly’.
- July 12th at The Bridge. Jeremiah 18-19. The potter and the clay
The fact of the rapture and its implications for the last generation of believing Christians.
April 26. 1 Thessalonians 4. ‘The Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout … And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.’
The timing of the event and the significance of the ‘Thief in the night’.
May 3. 1 Thessalonians 5. ‘The Day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night.’
The Millennial Reign of the Messiah
Will there be a literal 1000 year reign of Jesus Christ on earth? What happens at the last battle and what happens next? Who are the armies in heaven who come back with the Lord? What is the first resurrection and why do we want to be there?
For answers to these questions watch the talk below. Talk starts about 30 minutes into the recording.
Go to the You Tube section of The Bridge website. Talks start about 30 minutes into the recording. www.bridgelane.org.uk or subscribe to our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/TheBridgeChristianFellowship
COVID 19 – Plot, accident or prophetic event?
Lockdown / social + economic disaster – cure worse than the disease?
Famine, pestilence, earthquakes increase (Matthew 24.6-7). On the way to 666 and the great tribulation?
- The Millennium, Satan’s last fling and the end of the world.
- What’s going to happen 1000 + years from now!
Israel and the Bible.
The Bridge Christian Fellowship May 24th.
- Is the modern state of Israel an accident of history or the fulfilment of prophecy?
- How does Israel’s restoration relate to the coming of the Messiah?
- Is the coming Messiah one who has already been before?
Revelation 21: New heavens and new earth
- The dwelling place of God is with men.
- Good news for bad times.
Talk starts about 35 minutes into recording.
Looking at the current unrest in society
Black lives matter – revolution and reality.
Troubled by all the riots and unrest going on?
– You should be. Lawlessness leads to the Antichrist.
– You shouldn’t be. Jesus is coming. He has the answer to racism and anti-racism.
Revelation 22. Jesus said ‘I am coming quickly’.
The way open to the Tree of Life, the curse reversed, the book unsealed and the Promise of Jesus ‘I am coming quickly.’Thoughts on the last page of the Book.Good news for bad times. Check it out at
Could you add this to the Tony’s talks bit please.
July 12th at The Bridge. Jeremiah 18-19. The potter and the clay
The potter’s field and the field of blood. The coming judgement of God and how to be safe in the day of calamity.