The Coming of the Lord draws near.
As we see the troubled times we live in let us look up and lift up our heads for our redemption draws near. Jesus is coming to take back control of the world which human sin has given over to the ‘prince of the power of the air’ (Satan).
Jesus came once as the suffering servant to die for our sins and rise from the dead to give eternal life to all believers. He is coming again as the reigning king with all power of God at His disposal to judge the world in righteousness. Then He will take control as the kingdom of this world becomes the Kingdom of our God and His Messiah / Christ and He shall reign for ever and ever.
- Tony Pearce – New Year Message.
- Don’t be troubled, Jesus is coming.
- Lockdown, Vaccines, and the World Economic Forum’s Global Reset
- Jesus said ‘I am in the Father, and the Father in Me?’ John 14.11.
- John 14.1-6. One way – truth or bigotry?
- Lockdown grief. What on earth are they doing?
- Lockdown and liberation. A study of Isaiah 42
- Watchman – what of the night? October 4th talk at The Bridge.
- Judaism, Jesus and Atonement.
- Sunday 13 September at The Bridge. Isaiah 21 – Watchman what of the night?
- July Prophecy talk on Coronavirus, Conspiracy and the Wonderful Counsellor.
- 3 talks on the Rapture
- August 30th. Has God cast away His people?
- August 23rd. The blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Saviour Jesus Christ
- The fact of the rapture and its implications for the last generation of believing Christians.
- The timing of the event and the significance of the ‘Thief in the night’.
- The Millennial Reign of the Messiah
- Coronavirus and Bible Prophecy
- Revelation 20
- Israel and the Bible.
- Revelation 21: New heavens and new earth
- Looking at the current unrest in society
- Revelation 22. Jesus said ‘I am coming quickly’.
- July 12th at The Bridge. Jeremiah 18-19. The potter and the clay
Tony Pearce – New Year Message.
In 1939 as World War 2 had just begun, King George VI gave his famous Christmas message quoting the poem “The Gate of the Year”: ‘I said to the man who stood at the Gate of the Year, ‘Give me a light that I may tread safely into the unknown.’ And he replied, ‘Go out into the darkness, and put your hand into the Hand of God. That shall be better than light, and safer than a known way.’
Today many people feel a fear of the unknown and what is coming on the world as they did in 1939. In this talk we look at the Exodus story and the experience of the people of Israel as an example of a people going out into the unknown and needing to put their hand in the hand of God.
That is what we need to do today.
We look at parallels between Passover / Exodus and our salvation in Yeshua / Jesus the Messiah.
- The blood of the Passover Lamb / the blood of the Messiah.
- Those under the blood pass over from death to life, from slavery to freedom.
- Pharaoh as a type of the god of this world, Satan, seeking to take the people God has set free back into slavery, sin and death.
- The salvation of the Lord in Exodus14. Salvation in Hebrew is Yeshua = Jesus.
- The crossing of the Red Sea – a picture of our deliverance from our enemy that opens up the way to the Promised Land
See how the Bible fits together in the amazing types and prophecies which all point to Yeshua the Messiah.
For the full talk go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBIGA7e4Bto&t=11s Talk begins after 29 minutes.
Don’t be troubled, Jesus is coming.
- Know His peace as the world falls apart.
- Get the Gospel out.
- Let the Holy Spirit dwell within us.
- Our victory over Satan.
Talk begins 47 minutes into recording.
Lockdown, Vaccines, and the World Economic Forum’s Global Reset
Important information about what is in the plan for the post Covid world in the light of Bible prophecy.
Hope in Jesus’ 2nd coming, our SOS leaflet and how to get involved in getting the message out.
Talk begins around 32 minutes into programme.
Jesus said ‘I am in the Father, and the Father in Me?’ John 14.11.
- The truth or the greatest presumption in history?
- Why do all antichristian religions, cults, philosophies always attack this statement?
- Why it makes such a difference when we believe it.
Talk given at The Bridge Christian Fellowship, 15 November. Talk starts 35 minutes into recording
John 14.1-6. One way – truth or bigotry?
Jesus’ said ‘I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father but by Me.’
Not at all politically correct in today’s diversity culture, which says you must believe that:
1. All races are equal,
2. All sexualities are equal
3. All gods are equal
We’re OK with number 1 but not numbers 2 and 3.
Tony tells us why and where it is heading. On number 3 he looks at the Pope and multi faith and prospects for a New World Order, backed by a world religion. Babylon and Revelation 17.
Why Jesus really is the one way to God, the unique Saviour sent from God to redeem us and why we need to follow Him.
Talk starts at about 44 minutes into programme.
Lockdown grief. What on earth are they doing?
Toney’s talk at The Bridge on the 1st of November
‘The lights are going out all over Europe (and the world)’
Jesus said ‘Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in Me.’ Thoughts on John 14.1-3
- Reasons for hope.
- Faith in the real Jesus.
- Our eternal home.
- The second coming of Jesus.
Talk starts at 50 minutes into recording.
Lockdown and liberation. A study of Isaiah 42
Tony’s talk at The Bridge on 25 October
But this is a people robbed and plundered; all of them are snared in holes, and they are hidden in prison houses. Isaiah 42.22
Are we going back to lockdown, snared in holes, imprisoned in our houses?
On the road to Revelation 13?
Who has the exit strategy?
Messiah Jesus who came ‘to free captives from prison and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness.’ (Isaiah 42.7)
Talk starts at 39 minutes.
Watchman – what of the night? October 4th talk at The Bridge.
As the world becomes more and more crazy, what can we do? We look to Lord’s return, our blessed hope, but we also need to know how to respond to what is happening around us in this mixed up world and how to live now.
In this talk Tony discusses the battle for control of our minds and the strong delusion that is coming on those who reject the truth in Jesus (2 Thessalonians 2). This is manifest now in the various antichrist thought systems being pushed on people today through media, education, government and science. He also shows the answer in the new life in Jesus and the renewal of our minds by the Holy Spirit, as outlined by Paul in Ephesians and the need to redeem the time by getting the message of the Gospel out.
Talk begins about 35 minutes into recording.
Judaism, Jesus and Atonement.
- Thoughts for Yom Kippur.
- What does the Torah and the New Covenant say about atonement for sin?
- What about sacrifices?
- The life of the flesh is in the blood. It’s the blood that makes atonement for sin. Leviticus 17.11
Sunday 13 September at The Bridge. Isaiah 21 – Watchman what of the night?
Sunday 13 September at The Bridge. Isaiah 21 – Watchman what of the night?
Church is getting full now both inside and in the overflow in the garden. How are we going to manage? Will they try to shut us down again? Are we on the way to the Antichrist and the rapture of the church? How are we going to survive the coming days?
Some of the subjects covered in today’s talk at The Bridge
- Section on the prophecy in context – Edom / Esau and Israel / Jacob, Christendom and Edom in the rabbinic view. Church that has lost the plot.
- The coronavirus and the end times, dangers of the control state and the Luciferase vaccine, cashless society, Global Reset.
- Trusting Jesus to keep us going. Redeem the time for the days are evil. The blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Saviour, Jesus Christ.Talk starts about 35 minutes into recording.
3 talks on the Rapture
Three talks I did a couple of years ago on ‘The Rapture, the Great Tribulation and the Millennium.’ Will the rapture come before, after or in the middle of the Great Tribulation? Will there be a literal 1000 year reign of the Messiah Yeshua / Jesus or is it just symbolic?
August 30th. Has God cast away His people?
Has God cast away His people? Certainly not. Romans 11. An answer to replacement theology and the place of Israel in the plan of God.
August 23rd. The blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Saviour Jesus Christ
The blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Saviour Jesus Christ. Titus 2.11. The only hope for our world, the return of the Lord.
The fact of the rapture and its implications for the last generation of believing Christians.
April 26. 1 Thessalonians 4. ‘The Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout … And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.’
The timing of the event and the significance of the ‘Thief in the night’.
May 3. 1 Thessalonians 5. ‘The Day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night.’
The Millennial Reign of the Messiah
Will there be a literal 1000 year reign of Jesus Christ on earth? What happens at the last battle and what happens next? Who are the armies in heaven who come back with the Lord? What is the first resurrection and why do we want to be there?
For answers to these questions watch the talk below. Talk starts about 30 minutes into the recording.
Go to the You Tube section of The Bridge website. Talks start about 30 minutes into the recording. www.bridgelane.org.uk or subscribe to our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/TheBridgeChristianFellowship
COVID 19 – Plot, accident or prophetic event?
Lockdown / social + economic disaster – cure worse than the disease?
Famine, pestilence, earthquakes increase (Matthew 24.6-7). On the way to 666 and the great tribulation?
- The Millennium, Satan’s last fling and the end of the world.
- What’s going to happen 1000 + years from now!
Israel and the Bible.
The Bridge Christian Fellowship May 24th.
- Is the modern state of Israel an accident of history or the fulfilment of prophecy?
- How does Israel’s restoration relate to the coming of the Messiah?
- Is the coming Messiah one who has already been before?
Revelation 21: New heavens and new earth
- The dwelling place of God is with men.
- Good news for bad times.
Talk starts about 35 minutes into recording.
Looking at the current unrest in society
Black lives matter – revolution and reality.
Troubled by all the riots and unrest going on?
– You should be. Lawlessness leads to the Antichrist.
– You shouldn’t be. Jesus is coming. He has the answer to racism and anti-racism.
Revelation 22. Jesus said ‘I am coming quickly’.
The way open to the Tree of Life, the curse reversed, the book unsealed and the Promise of Jesus ‘I am coming quickly.’Thoughts on the last page of the Book.Good news for bad times. Check it out at
July 12th at The Bridge. Jeremiah 18-19. The potter and the clay
The potter’s field and the field of blood. The coming judgement of God and how to be safe in the day of calamity.